Living Hope In-Person Sunday Services
We are very excited to restart our in-person church services once again. As we want to ensure a safe environment, we need to comply with health regulations. Recording contact information and regulating attendance numbers is very important and Pre-Registration allows us to do this. Please pre-register for the services you plan to attend. Should the service already be full, you will be placed on a waiting list and notified if room becomes available.
1. Anyone attending the In-Person Worship Service (upstairs), including children and babies who will remain in the service, need to be registered.
2. Information regarding Children Ages 3 to Grade 6 who will be attending Sunday School is to be recorded where indicated with your own registration.
3. Those registered together as a group will be seated together. Individuals registering on their own will be seated seperately. For physical distancing purposes, the ushers will pre-assign your seating.
4. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this and use the included cancelation link should you decide not to attend which will allow those on the Wait List to attend. Cancelling a group registration will require the re-registration of those still attending.
6. Health Check Questions will be asked prior to admittance to the service.
Upcoming In-Person Services:
Online Service Options: